MislavCoin is an ERC-20 token I implemented. The intention was to familiarize myself with the blockchain development related tools and I think the project served its purpose.
During the project, I familiarized myself with:
- developing smart contracts in Solidity (paying attention to code quality and security)
- using development tools such as Hardhat, Truffle and Ganache
- testing my smart contracts locally
- writing tests for smart contracts
- writing deployment scripts for smart contracts
- deploying smart contracts to testnets
- creating a Uniswap liqudity pool (pictured below)
You can find the GitHub repo here.
Subscribe to my newsletter to keep abreast of the interesting things I'm doing. I will send you the newsletter only when there is something interesting. This means 0% spam, 100% interesting content.